Ramen soup with grilled salmon, Japanese noodles, soybeans and radish.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 package of miso soup
- 200 g Japanese noodles
- 130 g salmon fillet
- 140 g peeled soybeans
- 80 g radish
- 40 g Japanese sesame sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- Sesame seeds (black)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prepare the miso soup according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Cook the Japanese noodles according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Slice each salmon fillet into three pieces, brush with the Japanese sesame sauce, grill for around 3 minutes in the oven and sprinkle immediately with the black sesame seeds.
- Boil the eggs four 4 minutes until semi-soft, peel and slice in half.
- Cut the radish into thin slices.
- Wash the 2 spring onions and slice into thin rings.
- Divide the noodles over 4 bowls. Top with the salmon fillet, soybeans, radish, eggs and spring onions.
- Carefully pour the miso soup over the noodles.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 371, Carbs: 43.16 g, Protein: 22.5g, Fat: 11.73g, Sat. Fat: 2.67g, Fiber: 5.48g