Taste a delicious vegetarian dish with falafel and tomato sauce!
Follow Our Recipe
- 200 g wholemeal penne
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 340 g falafel
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 yellow onion
- clove of garlic
- 2 bell pepper
- 400 ml spicy tomato sauce
- hand of basil
- 40 g parmesan cheese
- Cook the penne according to the instructions on the package. After draining, mix the olive oil through the penne and keep it warm.
- Prepare the falafel according to the instructions on the package.
- Chop the onion and press the garlic. Cut the bell pepper into cubes. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan, fry the onion shavings, add the garlic and the pepper cubes and fry them. Add the tomato-herb sauce and boil it.
- Divide the penne, the tomato sauce and the falafel over the plates. Garnish with the basil and the parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 695, Carbs: 68.71, Protein: 19.1 Fat: 34.53, Sat. fat: 5.48, Sodium: 2.09, Fiber: 16.02