Did you know that sugar snaps are rich in phosphorus? Phosphorus gives firmness to bones and teeth.
Follow Our Recipe
- 4 beetroot pizza
- 200 g pumpkin hummus
- 100 g sugar snaps
- 1/2 zucchini
- 200 g falafel
- 40 g chickpeas
- 1 bell pepper
- pinch of baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celcius.
- Blanche the sugar snaps with the baking powder and rinse them cold.
- Cut the zucchini in slices and the bell pepper in cubes.
- Let the chickpeas drain. Halve the falafel.
- Spread the beetroot pizza’s with the pumpkin hummus.
- Divide the zucchini, the bell pepper cubes, the chickpeas, the sugar snaps and the falafel over the pizza’s. Bake the pizza’s in the oven for 8 till 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 581, Carbs: 87.80, Protein: 18.8 Fat: 13.52, Sat. fat: 1.23, Sodium: 2.13, Fiber: 21.18