Follow Our Recipe
- 600 g potatoes slightly floury
- 500 g beets (cooked)
- 2 apples
- 4 chicken meatballs (150 g per person)
- 80 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 tbsp raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of black pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook for 20 min. Cut the onion, the apples and the beets in cubes.
- Heat the sunflower oil and fry the onion. Add the beets and the apples cubes. Add the cumin seed and later balsamic vinegar.
- Pour off the potatoes and let them dry. Heat the milk, but do not cook it! Mash the potatoes and mix with the warm milk. Mix the beet/applemix with the mashed potatoes and season with black pepper.
- Heat the chicken meatball according the instructions on the package and cut in thick slices.
- Devide the beet mashed potatoes over the plate and lay the chicken meatball slices on it. Garnish with raspberry vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 614, Carbs: 53.95, Protein: 30.5 Fat: 27.27, Sat. fat: 5.94, Sodium: 2.83, Fiber: 10.21