Whole wheat tortilla covered with Szechuan garlic spread filled with flaked salmon and Thai broccoli slaw
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 25 to 30 minutes|Cook time: 25 to 30 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
Szechuan Garlic Spread:
- ¼ cup peeled, raw, whole garlic cloves
- 1 medium shiitake mushroom cap, remove and discard stem
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon roughly chopped fresh ginger root
- ¾ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons water
- 3 Tablespoons roughly chopped red bell peppers
- 2 ¾ teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 ¼ teaspoons orange marmalade
- ½ teaspoon dried crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Thai seasoning
Thai Broccoli Slaw:
- 2 cups raw broccoli florets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-ounce dry rice stick noodles
- Water to cover noodles
- 2 medium shiitake mushroom caps, remove stem and slice caps
- 2 ¾ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup juice packed mandarin orange, drained
- 2 Tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 Tablespoon prepared Szechuan Garlic Spread
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Thai seasoning
Szechuan Salmon Wrap:
- 12 ounces raw salmon fillet, Raw
- ½ teaspoon Thai Seasoning
- 4 (10") whole wheat tortillas
To Prepare Szechuan Garlic Spread:
- Place whole garlic cloves and shiitake mushroom cap on a sheet pan. Evenly coat with cooking oil spray. Place in a single layer. Do not overcrowd.
- Roast in a preheated 400-degree Fahrenheit convection (450-degree Fahrenheit standard) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cloves are lightly golden. Remove from heat.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Allow to cool. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Thai Broccoli Slaw:
- Place sliced mushrooms in a single layer on sheet pans. Do not overcrowd. Spray with cooking oil spray.
- Roast in a preheated 400-degree Fahrenheit convection (450-degree Fahrenheit standard) oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water or steamer for 1 minute. Shock in ice bath and drain well.
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add noodles. Stir and allow to sit for 20 minutes or until noodles are tender. Drain well.
- Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until combined and evenly distributed. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
To Prepare Szechuan Salmon Wrap:
- Place salmon fillets on a sheet pan. Evenly sprinkle with Thai seasoning. Roast in a preheated 400-degree Fahrenheit convection (450-degree Fahrenheit standard) oven for 7 minutes or until flaky and just cooked through. Allow to cool slightly and break into large pieces.
- As needed, spread 1 Tablespoon Szechuan Garlic Spread over each entire wrap.
- Divide flaked salmon into four portions and place 1 serving in center of wrap. Evenly top with 1 cup broccoli slaw.
- Roll burrito style and cut in half on the diagonal. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 410, Carbs: 57g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 10g, Sat. Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 40mg, Sodium: 700mg, Fiber: 6g