Whole wheat tortilla with grilled zucchini, hummus, red pepper, baby spinach, red onion and Dukkah seasoning
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|Cook time: 8 to 16 minutes|Yield: 4 wraps
- 2 medium zucchini, (about 8 ounces each) trimmed and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup prepared hummus
- 4 pieces whole wheat tortilla (about 10 inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons Dukkah
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced half-moons of red onion
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Brush both sides of the zucchini slices with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Working in batches as needed, cook the zucchini for about 4 minutes per side, until tender and grill marks have formed.
- Spread a quarter-cup of the hummus on each piece of bread. Top each, in the following order, with:
-1 1/2 teaspoons of the dukkah
-2 or 3 slices of zucchini
-a few slices of red bell pepper
-1/2 cup of the spinach
- Fold the bottom edge of the wrap over the filling then roll up to form a wrap sandwich.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 320, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 12g, Sat. Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 690mg, Fiber: 7g