Spinach, banana, oats and peanut butter blended and topped with mango, blueberries, raspberries and granola chips
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 8 to 10 minutes|Cook time: 8 to 10 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
Granola Tortilla Crisps:
- 1 ½ teaspoons canola oil
- 2 ½ teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ Tablespoons raw old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ teaspoons sliced blanched almonds
- 2 ½ teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 (6") whole wheat tortillas
Superfoods Smoothie Bowl:
- 2 ¾ cups store-bought sliced frozen banana or slice fresh bananas and freeze on a sheet pan in the freezer prior to use
- 2 ¾ cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/3 cup raw old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup 100% pure apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup diced fresh mango
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup and 1 Tablespoon fresh red raspberries
To Prepare Granola Tortilla Crisps:
- Combine oil, honey and peanut butter. Whisk until well blended.
- Fold in oats, cinnamon, sliced almonds and shredded coconut.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Spread 2 Tablespoons mixture onto each tortilla, spreading to evenly coat the entire tortilla.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree Fahrenheit convection (400-degree Fahrenheit standard) oven for 10 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 triangles. Allow to cool at room temperature.
To Prepare Superfoods Smoothie Bowl:
- Place frozen bananas, baby spinach, 1 Tablespoon and 1 teaspoon honey, oats, apple juice and peanut butter in a high-speed blender. Process until smooth.
- As needed, pour 2/3 cups smoothie into an appropriate sized serving bowl.
- Place 2 Tablespoons mango at 12 o’clock, 1 Tablespoon blueberries at 4 o’clock and 1 1/2 Tablespoons raspberries at 7 o’clock.
- Place 2 granola crisps in center of each bowl and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon honey. Enjoy immediately!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 330, Carbs: 62g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 9g, Sat. Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 100mg, Fiber: 7g