Apple pie filling and nonfat Greek yogurt mixed with oats soaked overnight in almond milk and topped with granola
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 12 hours and 3 to 4 minutes|Cook time: 0 minutes|Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 2/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup apple pie filling, chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup low fat granola cereal
- Combine oats and almond milk until well mixed. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- Add apple pie filling, yogurt and cinnamon to oat mixture. Stir to combine.
- As needed, place 1 cup apple pie oats into an appropriate size bowl.
- Top with 1 Tablespoon low fat granola. Enjoy immediately!
NOTE: Parfaits can be prepared up to 24 to 48 hours ahead, if desired.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 230, Carbs: 42g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 4g, Sat. Fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 90mg, Fiber: 5g