A spicy vegetable soup filled with mushrooms and bean sprouts.
Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4 servings
- 0.5 l vegetable stock
- 200 g white mushrooms
- ½ red pepper
- ½ tsp sereh
- 2 hands of bean sprouts
- Hand of coriander
- 1 leaf of daun jeruk purut
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into slices.
- Remove the seeds from the red pepper and cut the flesh into thin rings.
- Heat a pan with the sunflower oil and fry the mushrooms and red pepper briefly. Add the sereh and daun jeruk purut and deglaze with the vegetable stock. Let this boil lightly.
- Cut the spring onions into thin rings and chop the coriander. Wash the bean sprouts.
- Remove the daun jerek purut and add the bean sprouts, spring onions and coriander to the soup and serve.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 27, Carbs: 1.5g, Protein: 2.2g, Fat: 1.28g, Sat. Fat: 0.2g, Fiber: 1.6g