Follow Our Recipe
- 200 gr mushrooms
- 50 gr bean sprouts
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- Half a tsp sereh powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 spring onion
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 1 leaf of djeroek poeroet (lime leaf)
- 1 red pepper
- Prepare the vegetable stock according to the instructions on the package.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into slices. Wash the red pepper, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into thin rings.
- Heat a pan with the sunflower oil and fry the mushrooms and red pepper briefly. Add the sereh powder and the djeroek puroet and deglaze with the vegetable stock.
- Let it boil lightly and remove the djeroek poeroet before serving.
- Cut the spring onion into thin rings and finely chop the coriander.
- Wash the bean sprouts. Shortly before serving, add the bean sprouts, spring onion and coriander.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 31, Carbs: 1,54g, Protein: 2,60g, Fat: 1,39g, Sat. Fat: 0,21g, Fiber: 1,89g