Minestrone soup with whole-grain penne, tomato, onion and rosemary.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 200 g soup vegetables
- 60 g whole grain penne
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of rosemary
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Prepare the vegetable broth with 1 litre of boiling water.
- Peel the garlic clove and chop finely or crush.
- Chop the onion.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pan, sauté the onion, add the garlic and peeled tomatoes and allow to cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth.
- Add the soup vegetables and penne and allow the soup to boil for around 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the basil leaves.
- Strip the rosemary from the stems.
- Add the basil and rosemary to the soup and season with pepper.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 91, Carbs: 15.16g, Protein: 4.0g, Fat: 1.23g, Sat. Fat: 0.16g, Fiber: 3.09g