Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 0.5l vegetable broth
- 100g pealed tomatoes
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 100 g grilled bell pepper mix (from jar)
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tsp cooking cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- handful of basil
- pinch of black pepper
- Finely chop the onion and press the garlic. Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and fry the onion, add the garlic puree and pealed tomatoes and cook shortly.
- Add vegetable broth, simmer shortly and puree the soup in a blender.
- Cut the roma tomatoes in cubes. Drain out the bell peppers and cut in slices. Add tomato cubes and bell pepper to the soup and cook shortly
- Finely chop the basil and add it to the soup together with the cooking cream. Add black pepper to your flavour.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 44, Carbs: 4.54, Protein: 1.7, Fat: 2.01, Sat. Fat: 0.72, Sodium: 1, Fiber: 1.89