A tasty summer dessert with quinoa! Did you know there are roughly 120 types of quinoa and that quinoa is gluten-free?
Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 400 g Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- 200 g strawberries
- 50 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packaging and let it cool down.
- Roast the walnuts in the oven for about 6 minutes, let them cool down and chop coarsely.
- Cut the strawberries into 4 parts. Mix half of the strawberries, half of the walnuts and all the quinoa. Divide the mixture over the glass. Divide the Greek yoghurt over the mixture. Divide the remaining strawberries, the remaining walnuts and the honey over this.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 189, Carbs: 23.20, Protein: 9.1, Fat: 6.18, Sat. Fat: 0.67, Sodium: 0.1, Fiber: 1.28