Greek yogurt with forest fruit sauce, topped with almonds, walnuts and sesame seeds.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 320 ml 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 240 g frozen forest fruits
- Handful of almonds
- Handful of walnuts
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp potato starch
- 4 tbsp water
- Boil the forest fruits.
- Mix the potato starch and water with the forest fruits. Cook for a few more minutes until it starts to bind. Let the forest fruit sauce cool.
- Roast the almonds and walnuts in a dry frying pan. Let them cool and chop coarsely.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
- Spread a quarter of the Greek yogurt over the glasses. Divide half of the forest fruit sauce over 4 glasses. Fill the glasses with the remaining Greek yogurt. Divide the remaining forest fruit sauce over the glasses.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Garnish with toasted nuts and sesame seeds before serving.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 121, Carbs: 8.38g, Protein: 7.4g, Fat: 5.96g, Sat. Fat: 0.57g, Fiber: 2.14g