Mouthwatering French onion soup, without the cheese.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 large onions
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 1 bunch of celery herb
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Prepare the beef broth with 1 litre of boiling water.
- Coarsely chop the celery herb.
- Wash the thyme and strip the thyme from the stalks.
- Slice the onion into rings.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan and sauté the onion rings and thyme until golden brown.
- Add the beef broth to the onion mix and heat the soup until hot.
- Garnish the soup with the celery herb.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 50, Carbs: 4.80g, Protein: 1.6g Fat: 2.47g, Sat. fat: 0.32g, Fiber: 1.78g