Taco with a twist! Taco with pollack fillet, tomatoes, red cabbage and avocado.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 4 pollack fillets
- 200 g Roma tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 100 g sliced red cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch of coriander (15 g)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp garlic-chili olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon vinaigrette
- Wash the Roma tomatoes and slice into cubes.
- Chop the red onion.
- Wash and dry the coriander and chop coarsely.
- Combine the tomatoes with the onion, coriander and lemon juice to make a salsa. Let stand for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the pollack fillet into pieces of around 3 cm in size, combine with the garlic-chili olive oil and sunflower oil and allow to marinate for around 20 minutes.
- Clean the avocado and cut into thin slices.
- Sauté the fish for around 6-8 minutes.
- Combine the red cabbage with the dressing.
- Heat the tortillas briefly in a dry (no oil) frying pan.
- Place the red cabbage, fish, avocado and salsa on a tortilla and fold in half.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 451, Carbs: 30.31g, Protein: 25.6g, Fat: 24.55g, Sat. Fat: 3.53g, Fiber: 5.27g