Enjoy this delicious and juicy chicken burger with fresh coleslaw!
Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 4 chicken burgers (100 g each)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 80 g coleslaw
- 2 little gem lettuce
- 100 g pomodori tomato
- 80 g carrots julienne
- hand of coriander
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 4 tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Bake the buns according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the little gem lettuce and remove any hard cores, cut the tomato into slices.
- Mix the coleslaw with the carrots julienne.
- Mix the coriander, the crème fraiche and the buttermilk into a sauce.
- Grill the chicken burger on a baking tray with sunflower oil in 6 minutes.
- Cut the sandwich and top the bottom with the lettuce and coleslaw. Put the chicken burger with the sauce. Place the top of the roll on it.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 547, Carbs: 50.42, Protein: 31.0, Fat: 22.7, Sat. Fat: 5.38, Sodium: 3.47, Fiber: 9.04