Bahn mi hot dog with Greek yoghurt 0%, cucumber, carrot, hot chili sauce and mint on a hot dog bun
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs/frankfurters
- 1/2 cucumber
- 60 g julienne carrots
- 20 g Greek yoghurt 0%
- 1 tbsp yoghurt spread
- 1½ tsp hot chili sauce
- 1 bunch of mint
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat the hot dog buns according to the directions on the packaging.
- Switch the oven to the grill setting.
- Wash the cucumber and grate it lengthwise into thin strips.
- Finely chop the mint.
- Combine the yoghurt spread with the Greek yoghurt and chili sauce.
- Brush the hot dogs or frankfurters with the sunflower oil and grill until golden brown.
- Fill the hot dog buns with the carrots, cucumber and hot dog or frankfurter.
- Garnish with the yogurt sauce and mint.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 472, Protein: 20.6g, Fat: 23.47g, Sat. Fat: 6.18g, Fiber: 3.40g