Follow Our Recipe
- 300 g mango cubes (frozen)
- 600 g Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- 100 ml cocos milk
- 60 g pistachio nuts
- 40 g raw cocos (crisps)
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp dried mango
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees. Roast the pistachio nuts 6/8 minutes in the oven.
- Defrost the mango. Cut the banana in slices.
- Mix halve of the mango with halve of the Greek yoghurt, the banana en de coconut milk in the blender till it is smooth.
- Devide the remaining Greek yoghurt over the 4 bowls and stir the mango-bananayoghurt through it. Divide the remaining mango, dried mango, the pistachio nuts, the raw cocos and the black sesame over the yoghurt.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 379, Carbs: 39.8, Protein: 14.5, Fat: 17.2, Sat. Fat: 8.1, Sodium: 0.18, Fiber: 5.8