Follow Our Recipe
- 4 tortillas á 25 cm
- 200 gr surimi crab
- 2 eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1 head of baby romaine lettuce
- 80 ml of yogurt
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chives
- Pinch of black pepper
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, rinse them cold, peel them and cut into chunks.
- Roughly pick the surimi crab and chop the chives.
- Mix the yogonnaise with the tomato ketchup, lemon juice and black pepper. Mix in the egg, surimi crab and chives.
- Cut the romaine lettuce roughly, removing any hard cores. Thinly slice the avocados.
- Divide the romaine lettuce, avocado and crab salad over the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and cut them diagonally. Serve 2 half tortillas per serving.