Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 400g tuna in oil
- 200g little gem lettuce
- 200g tomatoes
- 12 slices of whole grain bread
- 1/2 red onion
- 120ml yoghurt based mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp capers
- pinch of black pepper
- Remove lettuce from the crop and remove cores. Cut tomatoes in slices and finely slice the red onion.
- Drain tuna and capers. Mix the tuna with capers, yoghurt based mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Roast the slices of bread. Spread lettuce, tuna mixture, tomato and red onion onto 8 slices of bread. Place the slices of bread on top of each other, finishing with an empty slice.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally and finish off with a skewer.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 537, Carbs: 44.78, Protein: 39.1, Fat: 20.23, Sat. Fat: 2.59, Sodium: 3.54, Fiber: 9.94