Follow Our Recipe
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- ½ aubergine
- 2 tsp hot sriracha sauce
- 4 tbsp yogonaise
- ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 40 grams of grated cheddar
- ½ shallot
- 1 little gem
- 4 multigrain bread (85 gr each)
- 8 slices of jalapeno
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Roast the bell pepper high in the oven on a baking tray lined with parchment paper until the skin starts to darken. Place the bell pepper in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool.
- Turn the oven back to 180 degrees.
- Cut the eggplant into strips and mix in the sunflower oil.
- Put the eggplant in an oven dish and roast it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the bell pepper and cut it into cubes.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and finely chop the shallot. Mix the cheddar with the hot sriracha sauce, yogonaise, lemon juice, paprika powder, bell pepper and eggplant.
- Remove the hard core from the little gem. Cover the multigrain bread with the lettuce and the pepper mixture. Garnish with the green jalapenos.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 439, Carbs: 44,69g, Protein: 12,70g, Fat: 22,05g, Sat. Fat: 5,87g, Fiber: 6,57g