Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 120 g camembert
- 1 green apple
- 4 small tablespoons of apple syrup
- 4 hands of rocket lettuce
- 8 slices of whole wheat bread
- Cut the apple and the camembert into thin slices.
- Cover half of the sandwich with apple syrup, camembert, apple and rocket lettuce.
- Place the remaining sandwiches on top.
- Grill the sandwiches between a piece of parchment paper for about 8 minutes and cut diagonally.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 400, Carbs: 50.52g, Protein: 22.7g, Fat: 10.29g, Sat. Fat: 5.24g, Fiber: 11.98g