Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 4 carrot tortillas (no fairytales)
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 160 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 80 ml sour cream
- 4 hands full of rocket
- 1 lime
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- handful of parsley
- handful of dill
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and the avocado in cubes. Finely chop the parsley and dill. Squeeze the lime.
- Mix the dill, half of the lime juice and half of the parsley with the salmon. Roast the salmon for about 10 minutes in the oven and let it cool.
- Chop the shallot and press the garlic. Mix the tomatoes, avocado, rest of the parsley and lime juice, garlic puree and pepper.
- Spread sour cream onto the tortillas and cover with rocket, salmon and salsa-guacamole. Roll up and cut diagonally.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 374, Carbs: 28.45, Protein: 18.5, Fat: 19.44, Sat. Fat: 4.16, Sodium: 1.4, Fiber: 6.56