Brioche with little gem lettuce, topped with roasted eggplant and a pepper mixture.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- ½ eggplant
- 40 g cheddar grated
- 2 tsp hot sriracha chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp yogonaise
- ¼ lemon
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- ½ shallot
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 4 multigrain (brioche) rolls a 85 g each
- 8 slices of green jalapeño pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Roast the bell pepper in the oven on a baking tray with parchment paper until the skin starts to darken. Put the bell pepper in a bowl and cover it with a plastic wrap and let cool.
- Bring the oven back to 180°C.
- Cut the eggplant into strips and mix in the sunflower oil. Put the eggplant in an oven dish and roast it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the red bell pepper and cut into cubes.
- Squeeze the lemon and finely chop the shallot. Mix the cheddar with the hot sriracha chilli sauce, the yogurt, the lemon juice, the ground smoked paprika, the shallot, the red bell pepper and the eggplant.
- Remove the hard core from the little gem lettuce. Cover the brioche multigrain with the lettuce and the pepper mixture. Garnish with the slices of green jalapeño pepper.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 439, Carbs: 44.69g, Protein: 12.7g, Fat: 22.05g, Sat. Fat: 5.87g, Fiber: 6.57g