Follow Our Recipe
- 4 slices of wholegrain bread
- 6 eggs
- 200 g salmon pieces
- 160 g spinach
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- hand of chives
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic
- pinch of black pepper
- Chop the chives fine. Whip the eggs apart and add the black pepper and chives.
- Cut the salmon in tiny pieces. Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and add the salmon pieces and fry for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and spinach and fry till the spinach is shriked. Mix the salmon mix with the whipped eggs.
- Pour 1/4 of the eggmix in a pan and fry. After 2 minutes fold the eggs double and lay down on a breadslices. Repeat this step 3 times.
- Wash the cherrytomatoes and halve them. Serve on top of the omelet.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 466, Carbs: 28.27, Protein: 31.1 Fat: 22.27, Sat. fat: 4.7, Sodium: 0.66, Fiber: 4.67