Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 300g kofta
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- handful of mint
- 4 whole grain wraps
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red onion
- 200g cherry tomatoes mix
- 4 tbsp yoghurt based mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- pinch of pepper
- Defrost the kofta and prepare following the instructions on the package.
- Thinly slice cucumber lengthwise and slice the red onion in wafer-thin rings. Half the cherry tomatoes and finely cut the mint leaves.
- Mix the yoghurt based mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, lime juice, honey, black pepper and mint leaves into a thin sauce.
- Heat the whole grain wraps in a dry pan. Place the kofta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onion on the wrap. Garnish with yoghurt-mint sauce and roll it up.
- As an alternative to kofta, you can opt for spicy meatballs (Please note: the nutritional values described no longer apply)
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 372, Carbs: 35.12, Protein: 18.7, Fat: 16.68, Sat. Fat: 5.94, Sodium: 1.61, Fiber: 4.84