Did you know that cashew nuts contain a lot of vitamins and minerals and they lower the risk of gallstones?
Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 400 g chicken thigh
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Half of uncut wholemeal bread
- 200 g fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts
- 40 g fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp yogonaise
- 2 tbsp yoghurt 0% fat
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup
- 1 bunch onion
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix the chicken thigh with the sunflower oil and half of the curry powder. Fry the chicken thigh for approx 15 minutes in the oven, let the chicken cool down and cut into cubes.
- Grill the cashew nuts for 6 minutes in the oven.
- Clean the pineapple and cut it into cubes.
- Cut the bunch of onion into rings.
- Mix the yogonaise with the Greek yoghurt, the ginger syrup and the remaining curry powder into a sauce.
- Mix the chicken cubes, the pineapple and half of the bunch onion through the sauce.
- Cut the bread in equal slices of 2 cm thick and spread the spinach over the sandwiches.
- Divide the chicken mixture over the bread and garnish with the cashew nuts and the remaining bunch onion.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 525, Carbs: 40.00, Protein: 24.10, Fat: 24.10, Sat. Fat: 3.61, Sodium: 0.23, Fiber: 8.17