Did you know that olives are good for the blood vessel system? Olives contains unsaturated fatty acids that have a positive effect on the heart and the cholesterol level.
Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 160 g potato wedges
- 160 g green beans
- 160 g tuna in oil
- 4 eggs
- 150 g cherry tomato mix
- 1/2 red onion
- 60 g black olives
- 80 g mixed lettuce
- 2 thick slices of dark multigrain bread
- 60 ml yoghurt dressing
- Cook the eggs for 8 minutes and rinse them cold. Prepare the potato wedges according to the instructions on the packaging and let it cool down.
- Clean the beans and cook them al dente in 10 minutes.
- Let the tuna drain. Halve the cherry tomatoes. Cut the red onion in halve rings. Let the olives drain and halve them. Cut the eggs into parts.
- Mix the lettuce with the beans, the cherry tomatoes, de red onion and the potato wedges.
- Divide the lettuce over the plates. Finish the salad with the tuna, the olives, the eggs and the yoghurt dressing.
- Cut the bread slices diagonally and put 1 slice by each salad.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 334, Carbs: 27.76, Protein: 23.5, Fat: 12.94, Sat. Fat: 2.47, Sodium: 2.17, Fiber: 6.9