Follow Our Recipe
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- 400 g white mushrooms
- 200 g chestnut mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 1 yellow onion
- hand of rocket salad
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- pinch of black pepper
- Chop the chives fine. Whip the eggs and add the chives and the black pepper. Clean the two kind of mushrooms and cut them in 4 pieces. Cut the onion.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan, fry the onion aproximately 2 minutes, add 2/3 of the mushrooms and fry shortly.
- Mix the onion and mushrooms with the 6 eggs. Bake 4 omelettes with the eggmix and fold after 1 or 2 minutes. Lay the egg on a slice of bread.
- Fry the rest of the mushrooms short. Serve the bread with rocket salad and fried mushrooms on top.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 361, Carbs: 28.85, Protein: 23.1, Fat: 15.2, Sat. Fat: 3.3, Sodium: 0.62, Fiber: 9.44