Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 8 slices of dark multigrain bread
- 300 gr white mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 4 hands of rocket lettuce
- 4 tbsp truffle tapenade
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into quarters. Cut the red onion into rings.
- Heat a pan with the sunflower oil and fry the mushrooms with the red onion.
- Spread the sandwich with the truffle tapenade. Divide the rocket lettuce, the mushroom mixture and the Parmesan cheese over this.
- Place the 2nd bread slice on top. Grill the sandwich in the contact grill between baking parchment for approximately 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 499, Carbs: 59.76g, Protein: 21.7g, Fat: 17.71g, Sat. Fat: 5.77g, Fiber: 7.30g