Fried salmon fillet with brown rice, bell pepper and spinach.
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 400 g skinless salmon fillet
- 80 g breadcrumbs
- 200 g brown rice
- 600 g fresh spinach
- 1 bell pepper
- 80 ml sun-dried tomato sauce
- 2.5 egg
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Cook the brown rice according to the directions on the package and keep warm.
- Cut the bell pepper into strings.
- Beat the eggs and add the pepper. Pat the salmon fillet dry, cut into 4 slices and pass it through the egg mixture and then through the breadcrumbs.
- Heat 2/3 of the sunflower oil in a pan and fry the salmon fillet on both sides until golden brown. Add the bell pepper for the last 2 minutes. Put the salmon fillet with the pepper in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the bell pepper roughly and add it to the rice and heat it well.
- Heat a pan with the remaining sunflower oil and fry the spinach and squeeze the garlic.
- Divide the rice mixture over the plates and serve with the salmon fillet and the fried spinach. Garnish with the sun-dried tomato sauce.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 677, Carbs: 56.18g, Protein: 36.7g, Fat: 33.31g, Sat. Fat: 6.32g, Fiber: 7.48g