yoghurt bowl with fruit
Follow Our Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 400gr strawberries
- 600gr Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- 80gr hazelnuts
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp puffed quinoa
- Handful of basil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and roast the hazelnuts for 6-8 minutes.
- Blend half of the strawberries with the Greek yoghurt and the banana until it’s smooth, divide between the bowls.
- Slice the other half of the strawberries.
- Divide the strawberry slices, the puffed quinoa and the hazelnuts over the yoghurt. Garnish with the basil.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 309, Carbs: 22,50g, Protein: 20,3 g, Fat: 14,33g, Sat. Fat: 1,07g, Fiber: 4,33g