Follow Our Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices roast pork
- 12 slices of multigrain desembread
- 60 g rocket salad
- 5 tbsp yoghurt mayonaise
- 5 tbsp Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- hand of chives
- black pepper
- Boil the eggs hard, rinse them with cold water and chop the eggs in large pieces.
- Chop the chives in tiny pieces. Mix the eggs with the yoghurt mayonaise, Greek yoghurt, chives and black pepper till it is an egg salad.
- Toast the bread. Take 3 slices and spread 2 with egg salad, rocket and a slice roast pork. Make 3 layers like a clubsandwich and cut it angled.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 498, Carbs: 42.53, Protein: 31, Fat: 20.64, Sat. Fat: 4.61, Sodium: 2.62, Fiber: 8.40