Did you know that oranges contain a lot of vitamin C? Vitamin C protects the skin against damage (by the sun for example) and is necessary for the production of collagen: a substance that keeps the skin supple.
Follow Our Recipe
- 400 g chicken filet
- 4 multigrain buns
- 100 g cherry tomato mix
- 80 g greek yoghurt 0%
- 2 oranges
- 40 g mesclun salad
- 1/4 bunch of tarragon
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Mix the chicken filet with the sunflower oil and the black pepper. Bake the mix in the oven for 15 minutes, let it cool down and cut it into cubes.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and cut the tarragon. Mix the Greek yoghurt with the lemon juice, the honey and the tarragon.
- Peel the oranges and cut it into pieces.
- Mix the dragon yoghurt with the chicken cubes and the orange parts.
- Cut the buns open and siege with the salad. Divide the chicken salad and finish with the cherry tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 435, Carbs: 52.68, Protein: 29.8 Fat: 10.72, Sat. fat: 1.87, Sodium: 1.62, Fiber: 4.66