Follow Our Recipe
- 160gr steak strips
- 140gr soba noodles buckwheat
- 140gr carrot julienne
- 1 bok choy
- ½ cucumber
- 100gr sugar snaps
- 100gr cherry tomatoes
- 40gr cashew nuts
- Handful of coriander
- 4 tbsp soy-sesame dressing
- 2 tbsp Go-Tan wok chili garlic
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package and rinse them cold.
- Cut the bok choy into large pieces and the cucumber into cubes. Split the cherry tomatoes and roughly chop the coriander.
- Roast the cashew nuts in the oven for about 7 minutes. Blanch the sugar snaps and rinse them cold.
- Heat a pan with the sunflower oil, fry the steak strips for about 3 minutes, deglaze with the wok sauce and heat it for 1 minute.
- Divide the noodles and bok choy over the plates. Divide the sugar snaps, the carrot julienne, the steak strips, the cucumber and the cherry tomato over it.
- Season with the dressing and garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 352, Carbs: 33,37g, Protein: 17,6g, Fat: 15,12g, Sat. Fat: 2,38g, Fiber: 5,77g