Follow Our Recipe
Serving Size: 4
- 4 multigrain brioche buns
- 100 g smoked salmon pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cucumber
- 120 ml Greek yoghurt 0% fat
- hand of dill
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- pinch of black pepper
- Heat the sunflower oil and bake the eggs till scrambled eggs.
- Peel the cucumber and chop in cubes. Mix the cucumber with the Greek yoghurt.
- Chop the dill into tiny pieces.
- But the brioche buns open and grill both sides. Spread the bottom with yoghurt-cucumber mixture. Devide the salmon pieces and the scrambled egg over the brioches.
- Garnish with dill and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 442, Carbs: 38.46, Protein: 24.8, Fat: 20.17, Sat. Fat: 5.57, Sodium: 2.61, Fiber: 3.73