Mini egg frittata with asparagus, mushrooms, leeks and parmesan cheese
Follow Ellie's Recipe
Prep Time: 5 to 8 minutes|Cook time: 18 to 20 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium leek, white part only, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 pound), sliced on the bias into ½-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 6 medium white button mushrooms, sliced (4 ounces)
- 7 large eggs or 1 ¾ cup low cholesterol egg products
- ¼ cup 1% low-fat milk
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over a medium heat. Add the leek, asparagus and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened, about 6 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, the cooked vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into the muffin pan. Bake until set in the center, 18-20 minutes.
- Serve 2 warm or room temperature frittatas.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 100, Carbs: 7g, Protein: 10g Fat: 4g, Sat. fat: 1g, Cholesterol: <5mg, Sodium: 370mg, Fiber: 2g