Enjoy this delicious Guilt-Free Guacamole.
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes| Serving Size: 6
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas, rinsed with hot water
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cubed
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- ½ cup hot salsa
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Baked tortilla chips or vegetables for serving
- Place peas and avocado cubes in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl. Add onions, sour cream, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and garlic powder, and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 100, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 5g, Sat. Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 156mg, Fiber: 4mg