Enjoy this delicious Guilt-Free Guacamole.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 10-ounce bag frozen peas, rinsed with hot water
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and cubed
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- ½ cup hot salsa
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Baked tortilla chips or vegetables for serving
Place peas and avocado cubes in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth.
Transfer mixture to a bowl. Add onions, sour cream, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and garlic powder, and stir to combine.
Cover and refrigerate one hour. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.