Baby spinach tossed in a maple Dijon vinaigrette, topped with roasted butternut squash, grapes and toasted pepitas
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min|Cook time: 30 min|Yield: 4 salads
- 12 ounces butternut squash, peeled, cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds (pepitas), shelled, toasted
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 kosher salt
- Maple Dijon Vinaigrette:
In a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Roasted Squash and Grapes:
In a bowl, toss squash, and grapes, olive oil, maple syrup and salt until evenly coated. Place on sheet pan in a single layer. Do not overcrowd. Cook until squash and grapes are lightly brown, but still retain their shapes.
- For Service:
In a bowl place 2 cups spinach and 1 1/2 teaspoon tarragon leaves. Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, toss to evenly coat. Evenly top with 1/3 cup roasted squash and 1 ounce roasted grapes and 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted pumpkin seeds.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 290, Carbs: 34g, Protein: 3g Fat: 18g, Sat. fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 390mg, Fiber: 5g