Graham crust with honey-yogurt filling, topped with fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and mint
Follow Our Recipe
Prep Time: 8 hours and 15 minutes|Cook time: 9 to 10 minutes|Yield: 8 servings
- 2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 9 rectangular graham cracker sheets (4.8 ounces total)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 4 large strawberries, quartered, or 8 small strawberries, halved
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- Line a fine mesh strainer with paper towel and set the strainer over a bowl. Place the yogurt on top of the paper towel in the strainer, and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Transfer the thickened yogurt to a small bowl and discard the liquid that has drained off.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pulse the graham crackers in food processor until a fine crumb has formed. (You should wind up with about 1 1/3 cups of crumbs.) Add the butter, salt and 2 tablespoons water to the processor and pulse to combine.
- Spray a 9-inch round pie dish (not deep dish) with cooking spray. Using your fingers, press the crumb mixture into dish and up the sides. Bake until browned, 9-10 minutes. (It is OK that the crust has cracks in it.) Allow to cool completely.
- Add the honey and lemon zest to the thickened yogurt and stir to combine. Transfer the yogurt into the pie crust and then spread it gently to evenly fill the crust. Be careful to spread the yogurt from the top so you don’t drag crumbs from the bottom as you distribute it.
- Arrange the berries on top of the yogurt filling. Cover and place in the refrigerator to set for at least 4 hours and up to a day, before serving.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 180, Carbs: 24g, Protein: 7g Fat: 6g, Sat. fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 140mg, Fiber: 2g