Baked Cauliflower tossed in Buffalo hot sauce
Follow Our Recipe
Cook time: 25 minutes|Yield: 6 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the florets on a baking sheet and sprinkle with pepper. Roast until tender-crisp, about 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the hot sauce while still warm.
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 30, Carbs: 5g, Protein: 2g Fat: 0 , Sat. fat: 0 , Cholesterol: 0 , Sodium: 258mg, Fiber: 2g